Our pension plan is designed to give you a more secure future during your retirement. It enables you to start planning for a new life at retirement to ensure that in the future you will enjoy the lifestyle that you are working for today.
UNIQUE ADVANTAGES OF PENSION / PROVIDENT FUND SCHEMES
Tax benefits to both individuals and the employer.
- Saving & investment vehicle
- Capital plus future returns are guaranteed
- Offers Peace of mind in knowing one has a secure future during retirement
- Forced saving – Unlike money put in a bank account with easy access.
- Attract the best skilled staff as compared to the competitors
- Higher returns than other investment plans coupled with guaranteed security of funds
- Under our plan, contributions from clients are pooled together and assets of the pool invested in a diversified range of assets.
- Each year, interest is credited at the declared rate which depends on economic conditions and returns on investment.
- Our plan offers irrevocable guarantees against capital depreciation, in addition to specified levels of minimum future earnings.
- Our pooled fund also offers formidable security due to the fact that the pool forms part of our statutory fund, which is strictly regulated under the Insurance Act.
Kenyan Alliance Insurance Company has all long declared highly competitive rates.
In the process we take over investment risk from the trustees of the scheme, thus relieving them of the worries associated with investment performance and related liability.
We provide the following services at no extra charges:
- Administration :
- Record maintenance of membership information and production of annual list of members details.
- Production of annual benefit statements for each member.
- Organizing members meetings and explaining scheme operations.
- Determination of benefits payable to each member.
- Advice on design of scheme benefits.
- Drafting of members certificates and scheme rules.
- Conducting negotiations with Income Tax authorities.
- Submitting deeds for payment of stamps duty.
We invest our clients funds with the aim of achieving:
- Minimization of investment costs.
- Diversification of investments.
- Security of funds.
- Matching of Scheme assets with liabilities so that funds are available when needed